- Earn Competitively!
- See your career progress!
With over 180,000 employees, this multinational company stands as a leader in IT, business processing and consulting. Our client ensures that its stakeholders seamlessly adapted to emerging technologies through applications ranging from data analytics to hyper-automation. In addition to dominance in computing, the organization's stature as a corporate citizen is second to none. The company is internationally recognized for its extensive portfolio of services, an assertive corporate social responsibility agenda; and a workforce dedicated to business growth and innovations in developing and delivering sustainable tech solutions. With us, you will always take the lead in consulting and technical skill advancements.
- Asking the Customer End User for all relevant information concerning the call made or issue reported by the Customer End User
- Resolving the defined inquiries while on the telephone, to meet the agreed upon Service Level for First Call Resolution
- Routing the enquiries to Resolver Groups as appropriate
- Re-routing misdirected calls
- Escalating tickets which have not been resolved by SD, in accordance with Customer escalation procedures
- Providing status and updates on tickets to authorized users
- Reopening Tickets / Creating new tickets to follow up if the user indicates that the inquiry was not resolved to their satisfaction
- Making recommendations for updates to the KB database
- Opening, logging, prioritizing, assigning, and closing calls logged in ticketing system
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience as Service Desk Lead
- be proficient in both English and Japanese languages
- Have IT educational background
- At least 2-3 years experience in IT support
- Advanced Microsoft desktop product skills
- Experience in Front Office support
- Windows Server Administration skills
- A role that allows full mastery of service desk roles
- Earn lucratively in a dynamic organization