Service Delivery Manager (JP Must)
Interesting job and diverse responsibilities in international company.
Great opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Our client is a global payment solutions firm that has been in the business for over 40 years. As of today, they are considered the industry leader worldwide in their niche of specialties.
- Create and drive an ethos of continual service improvement, proactively identifying and implementing improvements as necessary.
- Dealing with customer and vendor relations.
- Financial Impact analysis.
- Drive and perform root cause analysis.
- Coordinate resolution through 2nd and 3rd Level support.
- Transfer of high-level business requests/ideas to detailed business requirements and technical requirements for development teams.
- Responsible for ensuring the support teams deliver value as a resolver group (including key project delivery responsibilities) and that they operate seamlessly as part of the IT operations domain.
- 3+ years as a manager or director of a similar function.
- Fluent Japanese; Conversational English.
- Experience in defining and documenting SLAs and OLAs.
- Technical understanding on state-of-the-art technologies
- Experience of developing and implementing ITIL best practices and service delivery processes with measurable results.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Varied and challenging job.
- Fast-growing international company with excellent development potential.
- Multi-cultural environment.
- Inspiring colleagues from many different countries.
- Attractive bonus system.