Service Delivery Manager at Global Telecom Company
Global Network & Telecom Company
Global Work Environment | Flexibility | Work/Life Balance
Our client is Multinational ICT Solutions Company based in Europe with years of history. Our client has about 100,000 employees in about 180 countries and offers a variety of services, software, and infrastructure in ICT.
- Secure customer contract fulfillment
- Collaborate and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage scopes and associated budget as well as margins
- Education: Buchelor's Degree in technology field (Master's degree a plus)
- Min years of experience: 5 years in Project Management or Service Delivery Management in Telecom/IT Industries with ITIL certificate a pluis
- Domain experience: Virtualization/Cloud/Packet Core
- Minimum 3 years of Leadership experience with involvement in presales
- Telecom Market insight
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.