Service Delivery Manager at Global Telecom Company
Global Network & Telecom Company
Global Work Environment | Flexibility | Work/Life Balance
About Our Client
Our client is Multinational ICT Solutions Company based in Europe with years of history. Our client has about 100,000 employees in about 180 countries and offers a variety of services, software, and infrastructure in ICT.
- Secure customer contract fulfillment
- Collaborate and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage scopes and associated budget as well as margins
The Successful Applicant
- Education: Buchelor's Degree in technology field (Master's degree a plus)
- Min years of experience: 5 years in Project Management or Service Delivery Management in Telecom/IT Industries with ITIL certificate a pluis
- Domain experience: Virtualization/Cloud/Packet Core
- Minimum 3 years of Leadership experience with involvement in presales
- Telecom Market insight
What's on Offer
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.