- Global working environment
- Top tier firm in the industry
About Our Client
Our client is a leading B2B integration services provider with offices located all over the globe with their headquarters in Canada. They help enterprises and businesses to manage data and information as well as software development.
Candidates looking to work in an international working environment, this is also an opportunity to be involved in cutting edge technologies.
You will be the primary owner of the customer relationship, responsible for day-to-day operations management. The ideal candidate will be meeting service level (SLA) commitments for our client's by leading / influencing a matrixed team. If this interests you, apply today!
- Be the key contact for delivery, change management, service level reporting, customer satisfaction and assisting with growing revenue within the customer
- Manages the resolution of risks, including taking a lead role in organising inter-departmental meetings to resolve customer issues and drive cross-functional issues to closure
- Tracks program progress, identifies and mitigates risks, maintains effective communication with key stakeholders and provides detailed reports of progress against plan
The Successful Applicant
- Strong communication skills: Fluent in both Japanese and English
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong leadership and managerial skills
- Team player that can work with cross-functional organisations
- Strong at building good customer relationship
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary (Up to 15 million yen)
- Working in an international environment
- Chance to work for one of the top software company
- Diverse environment
- Fast recruitment process
- Experienced candidates will be considered for senior roles