- Be part of a leading company in the industry. Earn competitively
- Work in a diverse environment
About Our Client
A global top tier insurance organization that is determined to achieve its goals by putting in place the right talent, competencies and strategic action for career excellence. An award-winning group charged with acquiring and retaining next generation leaders who can solve today's problems and anticipate solutions for those yet to come.
- Day to day support of Server platforms such as Windows/Linux Server Operation Systems and VMware.
- Management Server configuration and performance.
- Ensure security and improves vulnerability.
- Promote system automation and improves manual operation.
- Plan and perform system upgrade according system life cycle.
- Prioritizes work appropriately, carrying out assignments with the appropriate level of direction and completes tasks within deadlines with little supervision.
- Monitors work progress, informing team leaders, managers, and/or customers of project statuses, issues, or obstacles in a timely manner.
- Server Engineer resources are also expected to provide timely and accurate status reports.
- Engineering duties and initiatives as assigned related to emerging or existing virtualization strategies.
- Budget / purchase management.
- Manage vendor team members
The Successful Applicant
- Business Level English and Japanese (Read and Type) - Hard Requirement. Will be tested at first interview.
- Windows and Linux Operating Systems installation and Management.
- VMware installation and Management
- Installation and management Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, etc
- Ability to learn and use a wide variety different technologies regardless of past experiences.
- Ability to navigate and document complex internal processes.
- Ability to lead projects technical tasks for multiple projects at once.
- Positive attitude with a growth style mindset (likes a challenge).
- Bachelor's degree from a certified University in Information technology or related field.
- Cloud computing design, configuration and implementation (Azure)
- Red Hat or Linux Certified
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- VMware Certified Professional
What's on Offer
Working from home