Opportunity to joint a global company during an exciting expansion phase
Work closely with overseas counterparts to align the local business
Our client is a trend-setting, global technology firm know for its innovative customer experience and flat work culture.
Create appropriate SEO workflows and deliverables:
- On-Page Optimization (titles, H1s, URLs, etc)
- Keyword Research
- User Engagement & Experience
- Content Briefs and Audits
Use appropriate SEO tools and internal data sets for monitoring, insights, and recommendations.
Translate and curate content in to Japanese.
Perform in-depth qualitative and quantitative research on a variety of high impact keywords and topics and identify new growth opportunities to inform SEO content strategy.
Facilitate the creation of high-quality, data-driven content by producing detailed content briefs based on your research and analysis.
Perform regular content audits and cleanups to improve or remove outdated, low-quality, low performing content.
Partner with Design, Product, and Dev teams to create new assets and features (e.g. infographics, interactive data visualizations, tools) that will enrich our content and attract more links and traffic.
- More than two years of work experience handling SEO, ideally for an internet-based company
- Strong knowledge of SEO (keyword research, best practices, optimization strategies), content, and industry trends
- Experience with SEO tools, WordPress, Google Search Console, and Google Analytics preferred
- Capable of effectively organizing and modifying data via Excel and/or Google Sheets.
- Proven experience creating accurate, high-quality content at scale in a time-effective manner.
- Experience performing in-depth research projects using a variety of methodologies.
- Rapidly growing business with a variety of opportunities for growth
- International business with connected global teams