Senior UI Developer (No Japanese Required)
Join a well Established, International and Successful Insurance Firm
No Japanese Required
This is a huge International company which provides insurance for smart-phones, tablets and consumer electronics which is located in over 10 countries with over 16,000 employees.
- Share your experience and work closely with UX and DEVOPS teams to design web frameworks that will enable rapid innovation and experimentation.
- Assist with requirements gathering, then create process flows and wireframes to capture them.
- Troubleshoot issues and optimize existing applications to improve performance.
- Perform code reviews.
- Research new technologies and methods to continuously improve our applications.
- 5+ years of professional experience coding in HTML5 and CSS3.
- On-site attendance.
- Business level English (Japanese not required)
- Experience developing software in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Working knowledge of Microservices, APIs, and database technologies.
- Be part of a Fast growing, multi-cultural, international team.
- Work with the latest technologies and frameworks.
- Full employment, social benefits + full transportation coverage.
- To work in multi-cultural environment.
- Earn up to 8,000,000 Per Year.