Senior Telecom Test Engineer
Excellent Work-Life Balance
Multinational Company - Ability to go Overseas
About Our Client
At the time of its establishment, our client was focused on manufacturing phone switches, but has since expanded its business to include: building telecommunications networks; providing operational and consulting services and equipment to enterprises inside and outside of China; and manufacturing communications devices for the consumer market. Our client has over 170,000 employees as of September 2015, around 76,000 of whom are engaged in research and development (R&D).
1.Responsible for test project of Switch, including Router and Switch, and other Data communication equipment.
2. Responsible for validation and evaluation of the devices or software releases in Japan Reach Center's lab before delivery them to customer. Through joint-testing and troubleshooting together with R&D, guarantee the product quality.
3. Responsible for introducing new Switch product to customer. Perform demonstration, prototype test to customer with new product.
The Successful Applicant
1. Have test network design, setup, and configuration skill on Data Communication Network.
2. Rich experience, beyond 2 years, in communication device of Data Communication.
3. Rich knowledge in the Testing methodology, quality system, testing tools.
4. Bachelor degree in telecom, electronic, or other engineering, above preferred.
5. Japanese and English communication skill (writing & speaking). Chinese language will be a plus.
6. Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
What's on Offer
* Permanent employee
* Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme
* Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays
* Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation