Senior Technical Product Manager - E-commerce
About Our Client
Needs to demonstrate a unique combination of strategic, technical, and operational acumen in building, and launching products. You have experience defining the strategic vision for major features of a product, establishing a roadmap, and have a track record of successfully driving engineering teams to deliver on that vision. You understand the architecture of the systems and technologies behind your product (e.g., workflows, APIs, runtime characteristics, design limitations, and maintenance requirements).
The PMT must also have excellent judgement in prioritizing between customer & vendor experience, business needs, technical design excellence to maximize business impact.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience in end-to-end development of large scale, complex, and globally scalable technical products for e-commerce. Strong understanding of software development lifecycle.
- Master's Degree in computer science, engineering, or a related discipline required, or work equivalent of successfully managing and shipping highly technical products.
- Experience in designing and building scalable products in the e-commerce B2B space. Skilled at product strategy, roadmaps, and prioritization between Product and Technical teams.
- Strong experience in working with engineering teams in agile development, and project & program management.
- Ability to contribute to the technical design of a feature considering a product's performance, ability to scale, and its impact on the ability to innovate for customers in the future.
- Adept at cross-functional stakeholder management and highly effective in communications with senior or strategic partners.
What's on Offer
- international work environment
- competitive benefits
- career growth opportunity