Senior Technical manager , Food/FMCG, Gunma, 12M
1000万円 - 1200万円
Working with Professional team in the market to develop your skills.
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided.
- A leading global food & beverage company support consumer's health for long time.
- Understand the needs of improvement, modification, line extension of Factory operation, define the project scopes and expected costs.
- Coordinate between internal/external stake holders according to the needs of Project
- Propose annual CAPEX projects that cover the needs of company and negotiate with other team for CAPEX projects for coming year.
- Prepare the CARs with input by Project Managers for projects details and cost and submit in CAP
- Support to prepare CARs if required for other groups.
- Watch and control continuously the execution and spending of each project.
- According to the needs of members, supply opportunities of training and support them to
- Bachelor or Master's degree in engineering.
- Technical knowledge in process engineering, and project management.
- Experience required in Project management (>10 Million euros).
- Fluent Japanese language skills and Business level English language skills
- Technical knowledge: especially on process engineering, mechanics, utilities
- Cross functional Communication and coordination
- Project management, CAPEX/OPEX