Senior Technical Manager, Food industry , 12M JPY
800万円 - 1200万円
Working with professional team in the market to develop your skolls
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
- A leading multi-local food and beverage company.
- Their products are Well-known in Japan market.
- Understand the needs of improvement, modification, line extension of Factory operation, define the project scopes and expected costs.
- Coordinate between internal/external stake holders according to the needs of Project Managers.
- Propose annual CAPEX projects that cover the needs and negotiate with DEW for CAPEX projects for coming year.
- Prepare the CARs with input by Project Managers for projects details and cost and submit in CAP.
- Watch and control continuously the execution and spending of each project.
- According to the needs of members, supply opportunities of training and support them to grow.
- Master's degree in engineering
- Technical knowledge in process engineering, and project management
- Experience required in Project management
- Fluent level Japanese language skills and Business level English language skills written and spoken
- Technical knowledge: especially on process engineering, mechanics, utilities
- Analytic and rational thinking
- Cross functional Communication and coordination
8,000,000 JPY - 12,000,000 JPY