Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist - Logistics
Industry leading organization
Mobility opportunities across the business
This multinational organisation operates in over 200 countries and is a major player within the transportation industry. With extensive benefits, flexibility around work style and career progression opportunities, this is a dynamic and stable organisation to be a part of.
* Manage and prioritise multiple searches, projects and customer relationships
* Maintain the applicant tracking system to ensure hiring practices are within compliance standards
* Design and implement strategies to attract candidates for niche, hard-to-fill positions
* Work closely with managers and staff to define and execute local HR strategies that enable the accomplishment of business objectives
* Knowledgeable about the business and consultative on HR-related matters, including but not limited to benefits, compensation, etc.
* Ensure consistent communication regarding recruiting efforts by providing status updates to all stakeholders through meetings, email updates, and reports
* Ability to support other regions across APAC as needed
* Bachelor's Degree
* Prior recruiting experience with progressive experience with sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
* Prior experience with ATS and/or HRIS to source, track and manage candidates
* Prior experience recruiting technical and professional positions
* Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
* Fluency in Japanese and English
- career progression
- work life balance
- chance to develop HR skill-set
- dynamic work environment
- international organisation
- extensive benefits
- competitive compensation