Senior Talent Acquisition Partner - Financial Services
Great role for people with families - 9-5pm role, flexibility around work style
Very international role with close interaction with the region on projects
Our client is a leading financial service and investment firm with global coverage and a growing platform across Japan and APAC.
Working closely with the Head of Human Resources, the selected candidate will lead the talent team to deliver timely and effective recruitment services across the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Take full ownership to identify and source quality candidates to meet business needs
- Lead a small team to manage the end-to-end recruitment process across a wide portfolio group within the firm
- Partner closely with the departments to ensure the resourcing function is aligned with business strategy and aspirations
- Continuously improve resourcing deliverables to manage cost efficiency and to drive success
- Partner with senior leadership to understand talent acquisitions needs to develop recruitment solutions to drive talent to the business
- Work closely with professional organizations and proactively maintain strong business relationships
- Lead the team members of Recruitment team to develop talent acquisition skills
- Handle ad hoc TA projects or assignments
- At least 5+ years recruitment experience
- Demonstrates strong communication and interpersonal skills
- An effective leader and motivator, offering key insight and direction related to recruitment strategy
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to analyze data to deliver metric reports
- Commercial minded and demonstrates innovation in approach to problem solving and delivering service
- Ability to effectively present ideas and new ways of working to all stakeholders across the business
- Collaborative style driving inclusion, leads by example, seeks continuous improvement from team and self
- Strong language ability in English and Japanese
- Opportunity to either develop into an HR Generalist/or APAC TA.
- Global matrix environment.
- Flexible working style. Possibility of working only 4 days a week.
- Work from home options.
- Generous salary and benefits
- Excellent location in Central Tokyo