Senior Strategic Planner - Global Full Service Ad Agency
Tokyo 23 Wards
¥7,000,000 - ¥11,000,000
Strong work life balance, ability to work from home
Chance to build a career within Health Care Advertising
About Our Client
This Global Full Service Advertisement Agency is on the largest and most influential global full service advertisement agencies in Japan.
- High quality of project deliverable, meets deadlines and works within estimations.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of data, trends and insights, and how these may be utilised in order to improve client's business results
- Takes leadership of the majority of the planning side of the brief-writing, and development process
- Responsible for the monitoring of business/communications effectiveness on own accounts, and ensuring that the entire team is aware of and acts upon this information
- Owns the strategic debate on own brands, and is recognised as a key driver of this both internally and externally
The Successful Applicant
- Extensive experience in strategic planning within a digital or integrated agency environment - This is non-negotiable
- Solid experience at a digital agency or working on digital marketing projects
- Successful track record of delivering strategy projects on blue chip clients and influential brands.
- Deep understanding of digital channels and a passion for "interactive", and involving customers in interactions with a brand
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence and inspire people
- Broad knowledge of sector experience - Having experience in of two or more industry sectors, with some multi-channel media experience.
What's on Offer
- Ability to work from home.
- Office located in central Tokyo, accessible by public transport
- Chance build a career within Health-care practice of this well-known agency.