- Enjoy full autonomy over day-to-day operational/analytical tasks
- A great opportunity to have direct contact with premium customers
About Our Client
More than being one of the leading financial service providers in the automotive sector, our client provides first-rate services and values their employees. You are being invited to join the Financial Service IT department and occupy the role of Senior Specialist. You would join the project to replace the main contract management system. The project will target the main systems for the whole value chain of their Financial Service in Japan. The goal being to modernize not only the systems but also implement major process improvements. In this grand organization, you will see your career soar.
The Incumbent will:
- Be responsible for dealing with the CRM team at the dealerships and other internal teams
- Ensure that the customers receive a prompt and effective service
- Learn the ins and outs of customer interaction at a premium automotive brand
- Steer the call center and besides day-to-day operational/analytical tasks
- Be responsible for designing and execution of improvement initiatives
The Successful Applicant
- 3 years' of experience in a customer service setup.
- Experience in a customer facing or telephone based customer service role (equivalent to call center senior agent standard) preferably within the automotive industry. Customer Responsive/action oriented and ability to handle and negotiate with challenging customers requests and dealers. Experience in steering a call center.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail ; strong problem solving skills with stakeholder management.
- Experience / Knowledge / Passion for Car Industry ; Ability and interest to learn about cars / car models and internalize specifications.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office programs, ability to adapt to proprietary IT system landscape , ability to learn processes and adapt them to new needs. Knowledge of systems like Tableau, AWS Quicksight etc.
- Good Interpersonal skills with a proactive working attitude, Strong Communication with structured way.
- Ability to conduct multitasking to a certain extent, without getting over-stressed.
- Flexibility to adapt to new situations, systems and processes, ability to think in solutions, not problems.
- Japanese and English communication skills, both fluent/native level.
What's on Offer
- An opportunity to increase your earning potential
- A good path for those seeking career growth and/or change
- Work in an environment where your contribution is valued and rewarded