- Solid opportunity to be the part of 5G Business
- Office is at central Tokyo
About Our Client
Our client is USA based telecom company which develops and supplied cloud native software to the communication service provider. They hare around 50 people in Japan office.
- Lead customer engagement from a technology and solution point of view.
- Built relationships with key stakeholders to gain customer trust and detailed insight into strategic priorities and key challenges.
- Based on the above, identify solution approaches and resulting commercial opportunities.
- Design solutions delivering tangible customer benefits.
- Provide technical response for bids and support creation of sales proposals.
- Ownership of end-to-end solution development, including creation and maintenance of appropriate documentation.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience leading solution design / architecture of VoLTE and IMS solutions.
- Ability to communicate and discuss technical scope information with a wide range of external (customer executives, products, engineering, operations, tech marketing) and internal peers (R&D, product management)
- Versed in general domains such as Cloud and core mobile technologies such as on EPC/VoLTE/ IMS; messaging technologies such as RCS, SMSC, MMS, voice/data roaming architectures and protocols.
- Understanding of the software development cycle of carrier class software, OSS/BSS integration, testing and deployment on the network operator environment.
- Proficient understanding of protocols and technologies such as SIP, Diameter, Web services, XML, JSON, HTTP, REST, SOAP and various APIs.
What's on Offer
- Attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Solid opportunity to be the part of the growing 5G business.
- Potential candidate will promote for the people manager role.