Senior Security Researcher at Global Cyber Security Leader
Global Cyber-Security Leader heavily involved in Tokyo Olimpics 2020
Global Environment / Work-Life Balance / Great Salary Package
Our Client is the global leader in Cyber Security. Operating one of the world's largest Cyber Intelligence networks, they see more threats and protect more customers from the next generation of attacks than any other Security company in the world. They help companies, governments, and individuals secure their most important data wherever it lives.
* Researching, understanding, and developing responses to cyber threats.
* Writing, editing, and publishing technical reports.
* Developing and deploying network and endpoint detections to support a Security Operations Center analysis team.
* Performing data analysis to optimize SOC procedures.
- 2+ years of IT security experience - ideally focused on intrusion detection/network security monitoring and/or working with cyber threat intelligence.
- A strong understanding of the information security threat landscape, including detailed technical knowledge about the most prevalent threat groups, malware, attack methods, and vulnerabilities.
- Superior technical writing ability.
- Experience researching security threats and developing detection mechanisms to defend against them.
- Hands-on experience with market-leading security products, including intrusion detection systems (Snort/SourceFire, IBM Proventia/ISS, McAfee IntruShield) and firewalls (CheckPoint, Cisco PIX).
- A solid foundation in computer networking fundamentals, including a detailed understanding of TCP/IP and other core Internet protocols.
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.