Senior Security Analyst at Unicorn Security Pre-IPO Startup
Hottest Security Pre-IPO startup
Flex time/work from home | International | Rapidly growing
Our Client is a global pre-IPO startup cyber security company specializing in endpoint detection and response software. The company is based in Boston, Massachusetts. Company was founded in 2012 in Tel Aviv, Israel by former cyber security experts from the Israel Defense Forces Unit 8200. The company moved its headquarters to Boston, MA in 2014. Company has recently received a number of investments from third parties and is now considered the hottest Cyber-Security Unicorn (valued to over 1 Billion USD) in the world.
- Participating in various stages of incident investigations and threat hunting engagements
- Compile detailed investigation and analysis reports while maintaining technical documentation
- Research, stay up to date with new malware and APT techniques
- Engaging in customer facing interactions at all levels from SOC analysts to security executives
- Creating / documenting various Security Operations processes
- Providing feedback and ideas to improve Company's products
- 4+ years of experience working in IT security
- 2+ years of relevant cyber security experience in Incident Response, endpoint security, digital forensics with strong knowledge working in a SOC
- Background and experience in at least one of the following is a must:
- Malware analysis, Threat Intelligence, Penetration Testing, Incident Response, Reverse Engineering or Digital Forensics.
- Permanent employee.
- On shift. No night shifts and Remote works during weekends.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.