Senior Sales Manager - Leading position for Japan Office
- Leader technology vendor in the digital entertainment industry
- Global company providing great resources and support to employees
About Our Client
Our client is innovator who continuously seek to fuel the ultimate entertainment experience. Touch the lives to binge-watching , music-loving, entertainment fanatics every day by inventing and delivering beautiful user experiences, and enable the world's leading media and entertainment providers to nurture more meaningful relationships with our client audiences.
- Identify and segment key markets, sectors, and brands; revenue generation; revenue forecasting, lead qualification and prioritization.
- Manage customer relationships of all assigned accounts
- Formulate and execute the end-to-end account strategy for responsible sales forecast and delivering sales targets
- Act as main coordinator with overseas sales teams relating to Global Accounts and Service Providers in Japan
- Additionally, responsibilities include general support of the overall sales organization and business development activities.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of sales, business development or account management experience in a consumer electronic, service providers and/or broadcasting industries
- Established contacts with Service Providers, Broadcasters, CE, IC and multimedia software companies in Japan
- Previous track record of sales experience with outstanding success relative to goals and objectives
- The ability to process complex requirements and business situations into opportunities to generate revenue and drive strategic objectives
- Self-starter, an entrepreneurial spirit and demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, fluid and high growth environment
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills in Japanese, intermediate English
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to earn up to JPY 20M salary
- Office in Central location (Tokyo Station)
- Small environment and freedom to work independently
- Leader in the Japan market, well-known brand in the broadcasting industry