Senior Sales Manager - Global Insurance
To develop and grow revenue for one of the biggest Insurance companies.
Excellent career opportunities and a top tier training program.
About Our Client
Our client is a global firm that engages in a number of business services including insurance and investment management. They are a European Headquartered business employing over 100,000 people worldwide. Their revenue last year was in excess of 95 billion EUR.
- Identify opportunities for new business and cross-sell in the short and medium-term for planning purposes.
- Promote the entire range of products for the business.
- Develop and maintain the company brand in the Japanese market.
- Develop an aggressive sales strategy and action plan to achieve budgeted monthly and annual sales and business targets for new business and cross-sell to existing customers.
- Monitor sales KPIs to monitor sales activity and progress to plan.
- Provide weekly and monthly sales activity reports in line with Local, Regional and Global requirements.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasting and reporting including maintaining an up to date database in line with Regional & Global standards.
- Develop new customer prospecting plans which focuses on the tactical aspects of acquiring new prospects and closing sales to achieve budgeted sales targets.
- Develop and execute plans to expand the relationships with existing clients through cross-sell of the full range of services.
- Proactively sell to identified key targets and develop a viable pipeline of new business.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or higher.
- Japanese language and business English.
- B2B sales experience and a track record of new customer acquisition.
- Experience in using sales IT systems, such as Saleforce and MS Office.
What's on Offer
Work for a global insurance company , building out the Japan business and increasing market share.