1200万円 - 2200万円
- Manage the prospecting plan development and execution for new accounts.
- Manage the communication and internal coordination of sales support infrastructure (sales support, operations, and executive team) to ensure customer education and satisfaction.
- Responsible for the development, execution and delivery of quality solution focused, client presentations at a "C" level.
- Create awareness and demand for company solutions.
- Establish an aggressive account strategy for complex solutions within a sales team environment Work to develop a continuous pipeline of new accounts.
- Accelerate the sale process: generate leads, pricing and managing the quote process, "quarterbacking" the proposal development and successfully install the service offerings.
- Work collaboratively with all functional peers (Operations, Legal Marketing, Professional Services, Finance) to ensure a smooth transition from prospect status to client status.
- Minimum of 10 years software Sales and Account Management experience with strong domain knowledge of financial products like fixed income securities, foreign exchange, commodities, or derivatives.
- Bachelor's degree, Master's degree is a plus.
- A proven record for selling complex solutions and services at the "Business Head" and "C" level.
- Exceptional ability to motivate and influence key contacts and decision makers
- Proven talent for making effective cold calls to target companies.
- Proven expertise in developing relationships from a cold call or networking activity highly preferred.
- Strong financial markets knowledge including derivatives.
- Consistent, year on year, high performance track record.
- Specialized knowledge in STP solutions marketplace is desirable.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills required.
Tokyo Central Access
Variety employee benefits
Overseas training program