Chance to influence and manage your own book of business
Fast growing global leading company
About Our Client
Our client is the large independent software vendor of SaaS solutions to migrate, manage and protect data. Fast developing and growing in Japan market.
- * Determine and drive the global enterprise sales strategy to build and grow global presence and to achieve revenue targets.
- * Leverage our current, outstanding sales team while also expanding and growing the team as part of our overall sales strategy.
- * Define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required. Put in place infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales function
- * Manage senior level customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities when needed.
- * Play a critical role in business planning, working closely with other executives to develop plans, resource requirements, and influence our long-term business strategy.
- * Work cross-functionally with sales leaders, marketing, partnerships, alliances, business development, customer success and product teams to develop go-to-market strategies and execution.
- * Lead ongoing analysis of business performance to support daily operations and quarterly business reviews.
- * Identify and create new sales opportunities and manage complex sales cycles.
- * Negotiate and resolve enterprise contract issues.
- * Demonstrate highest standards of ethics, teamwork, personal accountability and mutual support.
The Successful Applicant
- * 10+ years of progressive, global enterprise B2B sales leadership and operations experience within the software/SaaS industry, preferably associated with cloud infrastructure technology.
- * Experience leveraging, building and managing enterprise sales teams globally; proven record of recruiting and enabling top talent.
- * Experience selling to large enterprises; willing to roll up the sleeves and sell and help teams close deals with a proven track record of exceeding performance objectives.
- * Executive level strategic thinker possessing exceptional communication, execution and presentation skills.
- * Experience utilizing CRM and marketing systems
- * Ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs.
- * Adaptable, professional, courteous, motivated and able to work well on own or as a member of a team.
What's on Offer
-Global working environment
-Chance to influence and manage your own book of business