Senior Relationship Manager, Covering Greater China from Tokyo
Expanding Business to Greater China, APAC
Working with APAC on an international level
US International Investment Institutional with more than 30 years history and more than 1500 employees worldwide.
- Targetted Business Development with Financial Institutions in Greater China Area
- Independently arranging meetings and potentially trying to win businesses
- Working with little assistance for sales material and presentation
- Reporting to Global Managers in North America Timezone
- Currently based or residing in Tokyo/ Japan. If based outside of Japan, needs to be able to work in Japan legally
- Able to work independently with most of time spent on Business Development in Greater China
- Good presentation and communication - able to navigates between different business cultures easily
- Professional to act under little guidance. Self-starter.
- Fluent Mandarin & English is mandatory, Japanese language useful for use in local office
- Strong Financial exposure with preferred 5 year or more direct sales experience
- Highly competitive compensation comparable to other Asian Cities
- Strong personal network built over time