Senior Regulatory Specialist, Fragrance industry, Yokohama, 10M
Rewading and Challenging job will be provided.
Working with the professional in the market to develop your skills.
The global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances. In close collaboration with food, beverage, consumer product and fragrance partners.
- Ensure regulatory compliance of the Japan L&R business and minimise the impact of changing regulations upon the business.
- Implement regulatory compliance strategy that is consistent with the business goals of Japan
- Work with the regional CR groups to ensure global regulatory surveillance for Japan and ensure regulatory changes are implemented in a timely manner to avoid business disruption
- Respond to regulatory compliance requests from internal and external clients and attend meetings with these clients as necessary
- Interact with internal functional teams to support the RAPS activities
- Generate technical reports and declarations for internal and external clients
- Review all product information to ensure 100% accuracy and completeness before documents reach the customer.
- Support the notifications and registration team for chemical regulation / submission needs for Japan / manage tonnage tracking, etc.
- Master's Degree in scientific or technical area.
- Experiences in exposure to Fragrance or Chemicals Industry.
- Good regulatory knowledge of Japan chemical regulations, and/or other Japanese regulations, e.g. Quasi-drug, cosmetics, etc.,
- Great experience in similar regulatory roles.
- Be able to handle usual work pressures and build good working relationships in traditional Japanese cultures.