- Rapidly expanding business
- Great opportunity to grow your professional expertise
About Our Client
A professional services company with thousands of employees in Japan, which is well-known for its consulting expertise and services.
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders to create and improve recruitment opportunities
- Creating and providing innovative sourcing strategies
- Managing a diverse variety of recruitment projects
- Providing an excellent candidate experience
The Successful Applicant
- 3 years of in-house recruitment experience
- Business level English, and fluent Japanese
- Excellent relationship building, negotiation and an understanding of influencing factors for a wide range of audiences
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems
What's on Offer
Good work life balance: The work-life balance is very good, and offer flex system with a minimum of 3.5 hours a day.
Career development opportunities: excellent place to keep up-to-date with the latest trends within HR, as well as progress into an HR Generalist role, L&D or upwards progression in Talent Acquisition.
Other benefits: On the job training. Multinational business unit. Internal mobility opportunities as there is a very large HR Team.