Senior Recruiter at IT organization
Career progression opportunities as the company expands its size in Japan.
Good Work Life Balance with options to work from home available.
The client is a Global software company that specializes in Robotics and provides custom made solutions to its clients. The have a presence in 10+ countries currently and are preparing for an IPO in the near future.
The client is known as a Unicorn company in Japan since they have started with a few clients to more than 800 clients within a year. The Japan office has 300 employees currently with plans to expand rapidly in future.
The responsibilities include:
- Talent sourcing: identify the right candidates for executive level positions.
- Manage the end-to-end interview process, in close relation with hiring managers across the globe.
- Act as Employer Brand Ambassador for client in relevant events for the technical community.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Extensive recruitment experience.
- Good communication skills.
- People-oriented and results driven.
This offer provides:
- One of the fastest growing start-ups in the world with an international culture.
- Employees will have stock options in the near future as the company goes for an IPO.
- Good Work Life Balance with options to work from home available.
- Provision of free Lunch and Barista coffee.
- Career progression opportunities as the company expands its size in Japan.