Senior Recruiter at IT organization
Career progression opportunities as the company expands its size in Japan.
Good Work Life Balance with options to work from home available.
About Our Client
The client is a Global software company that specializes in Robotics and provides custom made solutions to its clients. The have a presence in 10+ countries currently and are preparing for an IPO in the near future.
The client is known as a Unicorn company in Japan since they have started with a few clients to more than 800 clients within a year. The Japan office has 300 employees currently with plans to expand rapidly in future.
The responsibilities include:
- Talent sourcing: identify the right candidates for executive level positions.
- Manage the end-to-end interview process, in close relation with hiring managers across the globe.
- Act as Employer Brand Ambassador for client in relevant events for the technical community.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Extensive recruitment experience.
- Good communication skills.
- People-oriented and results driven.
What's on Offer
This offer provides:
- One of the fastest growing start-ups in the world with an international culture.
- Employees will have stock options in the near future as the company goes for an IPO.
- Good Work Life Balance with options to work from home available.
- Provision of free Lunch and Barista coffee.
- Career progression opportunities as the company expands its size in Japan.