- Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills.
- Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
About Our Client
- A leading multi-local food and beverage company building on health-focused and fast-growing categories in 3 businesses: Essential Dairy & Plant-Based products, Waters and Specialized Nutrition.
- The gatekeeper for all QFS-related topics during the evaluation, selection, and approval process of 3PM partners.
- Supports the R&I team during trials to validate the capability of 3PM partners to deliver products compliant with quality and food safety standards and with specifications during development and pre-launch phases.
- Responsible for supporting the supply chain team in cascading the quality and food safety standards and local requirements in 3PL facilities, including via trainings, audits, and action plans.
- Responsible for approving every new 3PL (for both storage and transportation), and for making sure the global and local requirements for supply chain are implemented correctly by 3PL.
The Successful Applicant
- Engineer background, with strong knowledge and experience of food processes and food technology.
- Knows and applies the quality and food safety standards for co-manufacturing, covering the whole range of co-manufacturing projects, from the initial assessment to the validation of industrial capabilities and the animation and management of performance.
- Knows and applies the quality and food safety standards applicable to supply chain (especially for the transportation and storage of food products).
- Has knowledge on industrial food processes and can run risk assessments on the impact of these processes on the quality and food safety of finished products.
- Has previous R&I or QFS experience, as well as experience of auditing Quality Management Systems.
- Masters quality management principles, such as risk assessment, technical problem-solving methods, root cause analysis methodology.
- Understands ERP / SAP processes as well as digital tools to be implemented for value chain management.
What's on Offer