Senior Project Manager
The role you need to elevate your career.
About Our Client
Work for a multinational technology company that specializes in business consulting, IT and outsourcing services. Our client is one of the largest IT consulting companies in the world qualifying for a Forbes ranking. This is a great opportunity to amplify your career history and earn competitively. Moreover, get to enjoy what you do. Work in diverse teams and take part in global assignments, this job is all about rewarding you. Rewarding your expertise, rewarding your effort and rewarding your contribution. Apply today!
The successful candidate will:
- Conduct contract strategy meetings to identify issues and client requirements, facilitate pricing discussions, and obtain senior management input on timelines and deliverables
- Engage relevant stakeholders in negotiation decisions involving legal or regulatory requirements, contract standards and cost targets
- Develop and execute negotiation strategies that minimize potential losses and benefit the healthcare organization's financial performance
- Maintain deadlines on deliverables and communicate on an ongoing basis with business partners and internal clients about contractual issues.
- Review contractual performance of both parties to ensure compliance with terms and to identify conflicts or changes requiring resolution at contract renewal
- Drive innovations to streamline operations and improve efficiency of partner deliverables.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of Engineering / Technology / Science with 12 plus years of experience in Network operations
- Prior Experience in leading partner driven engagements
- Proven ability and experience in executing strategic asset management processes successfully
- Strong vendor management and negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge of IT Service Management processes, as well as experience with Discovery tool
- Experience in customer service, leadership, and logistics may be advantageous.
- Excellent negotiating and persuasive skills, both in one-on one and group situations
- Ability to systematically analyze complex problems, draw relevant conclusions and implement appropriate solutions
- Strong customer service, project management, and quality control skills.
- Excellent leadership and customer service skills.
- Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail.
- Domain Knowledge(Manufacturing)
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- Program governance
- Client management
- Resource management
- People management
- Create deep client impact
- Drive innovation
- Business acumen
- Execution excellence
- Build organizational talent
What's on Offer
- A great opportunity to harness your leadership skills
- Represent a reputable organization
- work in an ego-free environment and enjoy autonomy over your work