Senior Project Manager IT Regional Application Deivery
Earn Competitively, up to JPY15M/Yr
Interact with Global Teams
About Our Client
Our client operates in 49 locations throughout the globe, providing reassurance to over 280 million users worldwide. By exceeding customer expectations delivering services in record time, the organization has established itself as a market leader in the mobile phone warranty business. On a mission to satisfy current and future customers by putting only the best professionals to work.
The successful candidate will:
- Coordinate with internal resources, stakeholders and project sponsors.
- Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress.
- Align project objectives with business goals, and make sure project team is clear on objectives.
- Help project team with the design and development tasks.
- Perform risk management.
- Monitor and manage scope and its accomplishment.
- Ensure that project(s) are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Report and escalate to higher management as needed.
- Create and manage comprehensive documentations.
- Need to be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously when needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the IT sector.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Customer and business focused mindset.
- Agile project management experience.
- Can-do and try attitude, while managing risks at appropriate level.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- At least business level proficiency in English and Japanese.
- PMP, Scrum Master
- Experience working with project management with product manager, 2-4 engineers and QA members
What's on Offer
- A competitive salary of up to JPY 15M/Yr
- Career growth opportunity
- Work-life balance