- Project Controller Finance Position with International Stakeholder Management
- Complete Flexible Working Style
About Our Client
This company is one of the largest European renewable wind energy known to have one of the most efficient and eco-friendly technology. They are currently investing in Asia Pacific region with one of them being Japan to grow their market share and provide green energy worldwide.
- proactively supporting project managers in their cost management and finance tasks and ensuring close coordination with APAC finance functions and shared global functions in Europe
- ensuring that cost management and finance is on the agenda in an engineering context
- explaining the story behind the Numbers, i.e. being able to link numbers to project/business trends
- creating budgets for the development phase and/or execution phase of large asset projects
- performing monthly closures and project reports.
The Successful Applicant
- have some prior experience with project controlling and experience with budgeting and accounting
- have experience with SAP or similar ERP systems
- have good communication skills, are a skilled user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, and enjoy working in a cross-organisational team with team members with technical backgrounds
- are a proactive, adaptive, and can-do person and have a structured and result-driven approach to problem-solving.
What's on Offer
- Be part of a change to save the environment
- Japan Market development experience
- Project finance and cost review experience
- International working environment