Senior Program Manager (4k/8k)
Senior Program Manager @ American Company
Excellent Work-Life Balance
About Our Client
World leader in entertainment and communications technology. Our innovations combine hardware, software, and services across the cloud, network, and home to power TV and Internet for millions of people around the globe. We collaborate with the world's top service providers, content providers, and retailers to advance the state of our industry and pioneer tomorrow's connected world.
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English and Japanese
- Documented experience in managing, large, multi-component, network and software solution deployments
- Prior experience with program management or 4K / 8K video deployments is preferred
- Strong knowledge base (and prior experience) of Agile software development methodology
- Skilled 3rd party management and coordination expertise.
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to parse large amounts of data to interpret and assess overall status, proactively identify and prioritize actions to take to move project forward, ability to communicate simple/concise executive summaries of pertinent data points from - large/complex information pool.
- Knowledge and experience in sizing and scoping integration efforts based on preliminary data.
- Demonstrated ability to track resource utilization against plan.
- Demonstrated ability to document and track progress of project against approved Plan of Record, and adjust when necessary to course-correct to ensure successful outcome
- Able to manage cost tracking to plan.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable engaging with executives as part of a defined governance structure.
- Strong change management expertise and ability to effectively implement and track this as part of a large, complex project.
- Ability to work collaboratively with customer program manager and experience in managing project manager(s) who would be responsible for individual sub projects that comprise the larger program.
What's on Offer
- Permanent employee
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation