Senior Production manager , Food/FMCG, Gunma, 12M JPY
¥8,000,000 - ¥12,000,000
Working closely with Professinoal team in the market to develop your skills
Rewarding and Challenging tasks will be provided
About Our Client
- A leading global food & beverage company provided Essential Dairy and plant-Based Products, Waters and Specialized Nutrition.
- Secure safety in responsible area
- Deliver KPI target in SQCDME (Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Motivation, and Environment)
- Develop organization and people to build robust and autonomous organization
- Maximize efficiency and capacity of installed equipment /lines
- Implement TPM methodology, especially AM (autonomous maintenance) and FI (Focused Improvement)
- To manage entire production group and it is critical and most important in the plant and company.
- The primary role of this position is to deliver quality product at on time without shortage nor over production for business.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, or Process Engineering and above.
- Experience to manage/lead big group (20-30 people).
- Experience working in plant and production in food/FMCG industry (preferable)
- Fluent level Japanese (reading/writing/listening/speaking)
- Business level English (reading/writing/listening/speaking)
- Experience to implement TPM (total productive maintenance), knowledge in AM(autonomous maintenance), PM (preventive / progressive maintenance), FI(focused improvement)
- Experience in SAP and BI (Business Intelligence)
- Strong management and leadership skill.
What's on Offer