Senior Product Regulatory, Chemical industry, Tokyo, 900万円
Tokyo 23 Wards
Working with Professional team in the market to develop your skills
On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work
About Our Client
- Global leader in chemical manufacturing company.
- Support all market in Japan and around the world.
- Conducts and facilitates Risk Based Product Characterization.
- Reviews and approves product literature for appropriate EH&S content
- Responsible for execution of key work processes (i.e. Business Risk Review, Management of Change, Change Management Tool request, etc.) and training the business on Product Stewardship work processes
- Gains a thorough understanding of product hazards, product end-use applications (both supported and not supported) and existing product risk characterizations to enable appropriate risk management.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong knowledge in Product safety and regulatory in Chemical industry .
- Fluent in Japanese and communication level in English.
- Knowledge of EHS and Chemical registration.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
What's on Offer