Senior Product Manager - Leading US Tech Company
Leading innovative, US Tech Company. Awesome place to work.
Opportunity to lead marketing and management of new products in Japan
About Our Client
This company is a leading US tech firm, which designs and develops innovative consumer electronic products. They have an established business in Japan, which is growing considerably.
- Experience leading strategic initiatives such as forming Go-to-Market plans and product management for consumer devices and worked with a cross-functional teams of business, marketing etc.
- Lead strategic sales strategies and demand generation strategies for consumer electronic businesses
- Research and identify new merchandising/marketing opportunities for new product launches
- Conduct business and financial analysis, including forecasting, monitoring, and reporting.
- Lead cross-functional teams to deliver projects on time.
- Leverage and use data to make the best decisions for your customer base.
- Strong communication skills, and effective leadership skills and qualities.
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS is required. MBA preferred, but not necessary.
- More than 5 years of product management experience, project management experience, with a bit of marketing in between.
- Experience in successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen
- Street smarts and willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what's necessary.
- PC skills: Advanced on Excel (Pivot table/Data Analysis), Word, PowerPoint
- Business Level English is a must, natural level Japanese.
What's on Offer
- Good work life balance
- Strong compensation packages.
- Chance to work for one of the most data driven, innovative companies in the world.