Senior Procurement Manager (Top Food & Beverage Business)
Work for a well known multinational business
The role collaborates with global counterparts in U.S. and China
Our client is one of the largest Food and Beverage companies in the world and with a very strong presence in Japan. Some of the Japan only launched products will be introduced to global market, therefore they are expanding the operation and the team in Supply Chain and Procurement.
- Develop the hedging strategy of coffee through future market, manage the volatility of coffee and Tea market.
- Manage purchasing programs of the coffee category from farm to the end, including the coffee and tea processing supplier globally
- Negotiate contracts to secure favorable terms for long-term supply agreements
- Monitor budget for respective areas
- Develop mutually beneficial regional and/or global supply strategies jointly with suppliers
- Lead the execution of Supplier Relationship Management, Sustainability and/or Supplier Diversity strategies as applicable
- Manage the relationship with suppliers to create the sustainable supply base of coffee and Tea supply
- Strong Supply Chain and or Procurement experience in the Food and Beverage industry.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong Strategic Sourcing Experience.
- Proficient English to generate synergy with global procurement network
- Proficient Japanese to deal with Japanese suppliers
- Work for a well known multinational business
- The role collaborates with global counterparts in U.S. and China
- Competitive compensation
- Good work life balance
- Clear career progression
- Managing 8-10 procurement specialist.
- Work closely with the R&D in China and Japan for new product innovation plans