Senior Process Technology Engineer , Polymer, Gunma, 10M JPY
Working with Professional team in the market to develop your skills
Rewarding and challenging job will be provided
About Our Client
- Global leader in silicones and advanced materials.
- Their products cover all Chemicals, Silicones, Quartz, Ceramics, Sealants, and Adhesives.
- Provide leadership of process development and optimization programs for a wide range of silicone intermediates and finish products in the silicone area focusing on Electronics, Special Fluids and Coating products.
- Support of productivity, quality and new product introduction initiatives.
- Lead and provide support required to transition new products into Operations. Lead change management, SAP grade creation, and development of manufacturing instructions and operating procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering, Organic Chemistry or Polymer.
- BS or MS in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering with sufficient relevant technical experience.
- Strong safety ethics, experience conducting safety reviews, hazard analysis, etc. Knowledge in Process Safety.
- Process Design and engineering experience, computer modelling (e.g. ASPEN, Matlab, etc.).
- Sufficient knowledge and experience to safely lead lab research and work in plant environment.
What's on Offer