- Exposure to technical implementation work in a British financial service company
- Competitive Salary package
The company business global financial markets infrastructure and data business. A group with extensive experience, deep knowledge, and a worldwide presence across financial markets.
Through a comprehensive suite of trusted financial market infrastructure services, they enable their customers to pursue their goals.
The company is headquartered in the United Kingdom, with significant operations in 70 countries across EMEA, North America, Latin America and Asia Pacific.
The company has a diverse workforce and supports collaboration and creativity, encourages new ideas across a diverse and inclusive workforce, which improves how they drive financial stability and empowers economies by enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
- Be the escalation point of Field Service Engineers for technical onboarding-related issues.
- Performs product implementations using global consistent methodologies according to SLAs.
- Executes tasks outlined in project plans and Statement of Work agreements with clients.
- Drives potential product implementation issues to timely and successful resolution by minimizing and/or avoiding any client impact.
- Creates customer technical configuration and pre/post-installation checks.
- Acts as a technical consultant to Customer Implementation and Professional Services teams.
- Provides pre-sales technical assistance to enable customers to choose the right technical solution.
- Drives innovation and increases the productivity of the team and other stakeholders.
- Supports and leverage onsite engineers as needed.
- Be the technical task owner for the implementation task.
- ****This role will be travelling to client's data centers to implement the company's solutions and check network connectivity****
-Experience in operating systems (Linux and Windows) and networking technologies
-Customer-facing technical service experience.
-Fluent in Japanese(JLPT N1) and Business english.Desired but not required:
-Exposure to technical implementation work in a financial service company
RHCSA, RHCE, RHCA, CCNA, CCNP or CCIE is a plus
-Be the main point of contact in Japan
-Global and diverse environment