Senior Network Engineer - Strong Hands -on
Great Work/Life balance
Very Good Career Opportunity
One of the Global Health/ Lifescience companye. Th company offers great career progerssion and amazing employees benifits.
Our client has offices in more than 30 countires over the globe.
- Act as an integral part of the global the network team providing support and services in Japan and handle support and escalation activities brought to the network group via support tickets, automated monitoring, user reporting.
- The position will include planning, designing and developing of Local Area, Wireless, Production, Laboratory or Data Center Networks across the organization.
3-8 years experiences in the IT field with an understanding of IT Infrastructure and computer networks
Experience in Network Virtualization like SD-WAN, ACI, DNA and knowledge of various networking protocols and technologies such as HTTP - HTTPS - DNS - VPN (IPSec/SSL) - TCP/IP stack - FTP - TFTP - SMTP - IEEE Standards - QoS - VoIP (H.323, SIP) OSPF, MPLS, ACL's, eBGP / iBGP, 802.1D/W
- Experience on different network equipment: PaloAlto, Infoblox, Cisco, Aruba.
- Fluent English and Japanese
- Great work life balance
- Very good career progression in Japan and globally