Senior Network Engineer at Industrial Telecom Supplier
Leader in Industrial Telecom Product Supplier
International Working Environment | Flexibility | Competitive Salary Package
Our client is a leading supplier of network solutions for Operational Telecom for industry customers. Our client's flagship product based on MPLS-TP technology has been selected by the customer in power electricity, rail and oil & gas sectors worldwide as a perfect solution for transformation into fully packet based network for industrial applications.
- Take the lead in responding to RFQ's and preparing the technical proposals
- Coordinate with business development team, R&D and other members within our client's organization in order to respond to the requests and inquiries from the end-users and the partners
- Provide any other technical support during pre-sale as well as post-sales stages as required
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Telecommunication, Electronics), Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of MPLS, TCP/IP, routing switching, network engineering, network configuration and network trouble shooting
- Detailed working experience in designing Layer 2, Layer 3, MPLS-TP and IP/MPLS networks with understanding on unicast, multicast, IP addresses/subnets, VLAN and routing protocols
- Knowledge on legacy protocols such as RS232, J1, T1, E1, SDH and voice is preferred
- Good understanding on industrial applications particularly in power electricity and railway sectors as well as telecommunication solutions for such applications
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.