- You will be in charge of all marketing activities for the enterprise business.
- Flexible working environment with competitive benefits.
Our client is one of the world's leading cybersecurity software companies with strong pipelines in Japan.
- Create and execute short and long term marketing strategy for enterprise business.
- Track marketing and sales activities and present to the board of leadership.
- Establish and manage budget guidelines.
- Research and analyze market trends, competitor products, pricing strategy.
- Gather customer data and market insights.
- Around 10 years of field marketing/channel marketing/partner marketing experience in international IT companies.
- Familiar with cybersecurity products is a plus.
- Fluent in both Japanese and English.
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- International and flexible working environment.
- Wide responsibility with authority.