Senior Marketing Manager - Global eCommerce Company
Chance to work across all business units in the Japan office
Unique Brand/Digital Marketing role within top-tier tech company
About Our Client
This company is a data and ideas driven organisation within the space of eCommerce and Online Media. They are headquartered in the United States, and have operations all over the world.
- Coordinate campaigns across channels and product to support teams in creating and executing innovative advertising and brand campaigns to achieve brand goals.
- Based on the identified strategic approach, this role will partner with cross-functional teams to drive the appropriate Chanel marketing mix and supporting campaigns, including advertising, social creative, and promotions.
- Manage external and external agencies
- Create and write appropriate campaign briefs, drive creative development , own all aspects of the process including cost negotiations, schedule management, approvals, research and analysis.
- Partner with creative and media teams to develop and execute results-oriented campaigns that include traditional advertising channels (TV, print, OOH, digital), with a secondary focus on supporting select onsite and social creative needs.
- Work with advertising measurement tools and partner with research teams to continually improve upon analytical success metrics related to advertising performance.
- Proactively plan to address new market segment opportunities and react to unforeseen challenges.
- Partner with project management teams to ensure cross functional teams are aligned to campaign milestones and utilize their skills to streamline creative development timelines.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Advertising, Marketing or closely related subject from reputable university
- At least 10+ years of working experience in advertising and consumer marketing with consumer companies/products. Some experience at advertisement agency seen as advantageous but you do need to have client side marketing experience!
- Above business level fluency in English is a must. Japanese Language is not required for this position.
- Ability to create innovative new consumer marketing programs that generate results.
- Excellent understanding of brand advertising strategies especially in the digital and high-technology space.
- Experience of creating and owning successful large scale television, print, out of home, and other advertising/marketing campaigns.
- High attention detail including precise and effective customer communication and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities.
What's on Offer
- Chance to work cross-functionally with all teams and all business units in the Japan office
- Chance to work with teams in US, Asia, and Europe on Global Marketing Campaigns and Initiatives
- Stock options available for purchase at an attractive valuation
- Strong work life balance, flex time, ability to work from home
- Very competitive compensation packages.