Senior Marketing Manager - Food & Beverage Industry
Step up in career in FMCG Marketing
Work for a brand that is globally recognised for its creative marketing
Our client is one of the world's largest marketer of an FMCG product that is largely recognized on a global scale.
They are mainly known for their fun marketing strategy and creative branding, which is why the Marketing function plays a crucial role within the company.
In Japan they have between 20-50 employees in the office.
- Develop and implement the Marketing Communication Plans in alignment with the global marketing strategy to strengthen the brand positioning in the Japanese market.
- Understand consumer trends and insights through thorough market analysis and research along with the global team
- Plan the annual marketing plans, reports and strategy
Continuously review the ROI by reviewing the most optimal investment strategy
- Lead by example through all business operations and manage the agencies
- The successful candidate has 10 years' experience in the consumer industry
- Great experience in agency management, brand marketing
- Digital marketing experience preferred
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Completely fluent in English and Japanese
The candidate will be able to work in a hard-working team surrounded by creative and fun people who are passionate about marketing and the brand.
Furthermore they will be able to have a step up in their career and have future opportunities for internal and overseas transfers.