Senior Manager - Technical Support
International working environment
With over 65,000 employees worldwide and annual revenue of approximately $15 bil
Your company is a global professional services firm providing advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and human capital.
- Manages operational support staff, internal staff and external vendor support groups within assigned geographic region.
- Manage an effective organizational structure, ensuring skills and talent are available to meet business requirements
- Participates in local office leadership meetings as appropriate.
- Manages support for all office infrastructure technologies across all tiers as per the service catalogue.
- Deliver services within agreed timeframes or SLAs.
- Stakeholder and relationship management skills.
- Knowledge of industry desktop operating systems and software and hardware.
- IT operational management across all IT services and ability to lead and work within a team environment.
- Ability to express ideas clearly in both written and oral communications.
- Ability to coach and develop subordinates to encourage high performance.
- Attractive salary package
- International working environment
- Great work-and-life balance