Senior Manager for Talent Management
Career progression opportunity and frequent internal job rotations.
Good work life balance with minimal overtime.
The client is a marker leader in creating environment friendly and sustainable products and is headquartered in Europe. They operate in over 70 countries and employ more than 100,000 employees. They have a diversified portfolio of products which include water management and conservation of renewable resources.
The Japan office is a large and stable business that is currently focusing on expanding further through acquisitions. The work culture focuses on diversity and career progression, and is seen by many as a destination company.
The responsibilities for this position include:
- Consults with Business Leaders on Talent Management initiatives.
- Successfully management a team.
- Work closely with the Global teams on projects to initiate new policies.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Talent Management experience.
- Good communication skills in English and Japanese.
- Ability to work in a multinational organization.
The benefits provided by the organization include:
- Very diversified work culture having a mix of Japanese nationals and foreign expats.
- Career progression opportunity and frequent internal job rotations.
- Work from home options and flex time provided.
- Good work life balance with minimal overtime.
- Focus on Diversity in their workforce.