Senior Manager, Partnership & Cards, Japan
Direct report to APAC
Japan is one of the biggest business in APAC, top 2
About Our Client
An American multinational diversified hospitality company that manages and franchises a broad portfolio of hotels and related lodging facilities.
- Develop card and points transfer growth strategy for the market
- Research & identify the right value product benefits basis geographic opportunities for guests and members
- Lead business development and card negotiations in partnership with Corporate Business Development team
- Manage end-to-end launch of the products and points transfer partnerships
- Partner with the issuing banks, networks and corporate teams to own end to end card P&L
- Manage end-to-end marketing and branding of the products
- Directly manage Kip's financial performance and budgets of Japan cards and points transfer portfolio
- Jointly agree on Japan bank partner acquisition strategy including budgets, priorities and channel goals
- Partner with HQ to manage existing relationships with Chase, American Express & other global partnerships
Managing Responsibilities with Stakeholders
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders across the organisation. Fosters a positive climate to build effective teams that are committed to loyalty program goals and initiatives.
- Updates stakeholders on key initiative wins and opportunities, responds to concerns, and solicits feedback. Engages leadership to develop and execute action plans to address gaps.
- Assists direct reports with building and maintaining stakeholder relationships as business partnerships.
The Successful Applicant
- Partnership & Loyalty Marketing experience strongly preferred
- Strong bilingual communication skills - English
- Strong P&L management skills; Experience in managing co-brand P&L is preferred
- Experience in product development with tech knowledge required
- 5+ years in a marketing management position; international marketing experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to balance the interests and demands of multiple stakeholders
- International working experience strongly preferred
What's on Offer
- Report directly to APAC head of function
- Expanding business in Japan (the company is looking to open 6 new locations in Japan in 2021)
- International and flexible working environment