Senior Maintenance Engineer , Chemical industry, Ibaraki, 11M
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
Working with Professional team in the market to develop your skills.
- Global specialty materials company that produces a broad range of products found in items people use every day
- Planning and control of maintenance on static / mechanical equipment upon legal regulatory requirements and corporate policy; Pipes, Heat insulations, Pipe racks, Coatings, Blowers, Screw feeders, Filters, Furnace, Compressors, Incinerators, Mixers, Pumps, Vessels, Centrifuges, Screens, Tanks, Heat exchangers, Valves, Relief valves, Contact with vendors / contractors.
- Preparation for constructions on static / mechanical equipment upon request; Designing, Drawing, Welding, Metallic processing, Nondestructive inspections, Installations, Applications for Legal regulatory authorities, Contact with vendors / contractors.
- Preparation for construction; Checking / controlling work schedules with both internal organization and contractors, Safety guidance / precautions to contractors, Getting work permissions before constructions.
- Supervision of vendors / contractors in construction / installation.
- Maintain the plant in conformance with Legal regulations, Company standards, ISO-quality management system, ISO-Environmental management system and OHSAS.
- Great experiences in maintenance in static / mechanical equipment in chemical plant or related field.
- Fluency, both written and verbal, in Japanese and preferably English.
- A general understanding of static / mechanical equipment and its maintenance.
- Willingness to attend and successfully complete training as required
- Ability with computer applications and software in general and especially CAD