Senior Level 3 App. Support & Developer - Top Securities Firm
Exceptional Opportunity - Top Securities Firm
About Our Client
Our client is a member company of a Japanese Giant Financial Group, and is a Top-Tier Securities and Investment Banking Firm with a strong and well-established presence in the market. The company provides investors and corporate clients with a vast range of services, which is the factor that made their business so successful. The company's offices are located in one the most important business centres of Tokyo.
The day-to-day responsibilities for this role will be the following:
- Investigate and Support production issues escalated to the L3 team.
- Business and System flow analysis, Requirement gathering, Development, Documentation and Project Support.
- Interact with users and global and/or local application teams to clarify requirements and decide priorities.
- Deliver projects which are relatively small/medium in size (less than 9 man months effort)
- Coordination across all phases of SDLC for project deliveries
The Successful Applicant
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Good written and verbal English skills. (Japanese will be a plus)
- Ability to multitask and handle time pressure on deliveries.
- Strong sense of problem ownership and the ability to prioritise and escalate assigned tasks well.
- 5+ years of experience working in the financial industry.
- Must be a team player, flexible to work on and support multiple applications, have passion for improvement and willingness to learn and implement new technologies
- Experience in Capital Markets domain.
- DB skills using SQL (SYBASE, Oracle etc).
- Unix, Shell Scripting
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be entitled to the following features:
- To work for one of the leading Japanese Securities and Investment banking firms and get a chance to skyrocket their career.
- A competitive high-base salary of up to 12 mill/year
- To work at one of the largest business centres of Japan.
- Full benefits including health insurance, transportation etc.