- Exciting brand with expansion plans in the region.
- Report directly to the Head of Legal of Japan.
Our client are a US headquartered marketing company, who specialise in digital marketing. With over 25 years of experience in the field, they have proven their expertise and stability in the market. Servicing consumer packaged goods and retail as their main industries, our client works with some of the biggest international brands to provide them with excellent service.
Having moved to Japan over 20 years ago, our client has established themselves as a key player in the Japanese market. Looking to expand in the region they are looking for a Senior Legal Lead who will assist the Head of Legal in the growth and success of their next move.
- You will be responsible for providing legal solutions and promoting strategies.
- Draft and review of contracts for enterprise solutions.
- Set operational rules and negotiate terms for in-house, including sales team.
- Supporting stakeholders and handling personal information.
- Compile in-house information, laws and regulations and participate in activities to maintain privacy regulations.
- Support management in fields such as patent / trademark strategy and commercial legal affairs.
- Experience in-house or a law firm.
- Experience in drafting, reviewing, and negotiating support for Japanese and English contracts.
- Business level English.
- Knowledge about personal information protection.
Preferred but not essential: Japanese / other jurisdiction bar qualification.
- Competitive salary package.
- Excellent work life balance.
- Work with global team and international clients.
- Gain experience in a fast-growing in-house team.